- Jericho Mt. State Park consists of 80+ miles of trails open to ATV’s, UTV’s and Trail Bikes.
- Terrain varies from easy, wide gravel roads to single track black diamond trails making this a riding park for all abilities.
- There are 2 pavilions, each with picnic tables, a large charcoal grill and outhouses. One of these locations even has log cabin named the“Jericho Warming Hut” open year round for all OHRV riders to stop and get out of the elements. Of course both locations have spectacular scenery!
- From Jericho you can connect with the Success Trail on the other side of Berlin by following the signed trails down to Gorham crossing State Route 16 on the old railroad trestle and following the rail trail up to Berlin and using the designated City streets to Success Pond Road and onto the Success Trail. You can also use the City Connector Trail which uses designated city streets to traverse through downtown Berlin.
- All streets within “Urban Compact Zone” of Berlin will is open to OHRV traffic. There will be signs posted on the streets and roads leading out of the City indicating where the Urban Compact ends.
- While riding the City streets please obey all traffic laws and speed limits used by motor vehicles.
- Operate your OHRV as if you were operating a motor vehicle when riding the street.
Once on the Success Trail you are in store for a truly wilderness riding experience! After riding 20 miles by trail from Berlin, you reach beautiful Success Pond on the Maine/NH border. This is also where trail bike use ends. ATV’s & UTV’s can go on from here to points north reaching as far as Pittsburg, NH! Jericho and Success are part of “Ride the Wilds”. www.ridethewilds.org