SERVICE CREDIT UNION HERITAGE PARK RENTAL POLICY (revised 9/29/2015)
- All reservations must be made through the Androscoggin Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- A security/cleaning deposit of $100.00 is required with reservation deposit. If there are no issues the deposit will be returned immediately.
- A 50% deposit is required for all reservations (10% of total contract is non-refundable). The 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation date. The reservation is considered confirmed when the required deposit has been received and accepted.
- If damages are found or further cleaning is needed, additional charges to the rental party may be necessary to make repairs or clean as needed.
- Public events require porta potty rental. Cookhouse bathroom can be used by organizers, but not public.
GUIDELINES FOR USE OF THE FACILITY
- Staff will make every effort to provide the rental party/decorators/caterers adequate time to set up. However, access can only be guaranteed 1 hour before the event unless prior arrangements have been made.
- If you plan to use a caterer for your event, the caterer must have adequate property damage and liability insurance for the protection of the rental party.
- BYOB is permitted and rental party agrees to accept full responsibility. If alcohol is served by a caterer, the caterer must have all appropriate permits/licenses and proof of liquor law liability insurance.
- The set-up and delivery of all floral arrangements, decorations, tableware, linens, glassware and all other accessories are also the responsibility of the rental party or caterer. Caterers, floral designers and rental party can be provided early access with prior notification. The rental party or caterers are responsible for all setup and cleanup. It is the obligation of the rental party or caterer to leave the facility in the same condition as found.
- Recyclables & Garbage … Rental Party agrees to remove all garbage and recyclable material such as plastic and glass bottles, and cans.
- Take in &Take out …Rental party agrees to leave nothing behind that was brought in by rental party.
- All or a portion of the security/cleaning deposit will be retained should the rental party or caterer fail to honor these regulations.
ADDITIONAL RULES and REGULATIONS
- No Smoking is allowed in any of the Logging Camp Buildings or under the pavilion.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises. Service animals individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability are allowed.
- Nothing may be attached to the walls or ceiling except with the use of PUSH PINS and masking tape only. These should be completely removed when you are finished.
- The rental party agrees to assume responsibility for any injury to persons attending the event. The rental party is also responsible for the loss of any personal property resulting from the action or inaction of guests. The rental party agrees to assume responsibility for any damage to buildings or grounds caused by anyone attending or present on the premises as a result of the event
- Items, artifacts, etc. belonging to Heritage Park, secured or unsecured, may not be moved without prior approval.
- The Chamber must approve any variances from the above policies in advance.